"Goofin' Up the Social Ladder" is an episode from the animated television show Goof Troop. It was directed by Robert Taylor and written by Mirith J. Colao.
Peg tries to alter her family's (and the Goofs', too) atrocious living habits into a high-class life when she becomes fast friends with a high-class socialite, known as Mrs. Willoughby (voiced by Andrea Martin). She also tries to unload some high class real estate, and the Gang helps her out.
- Corey Burton - The How-to Narrator, Harmen Bleach, Drake
- Nancy Cartwright - Pistol
- Jim Cummings - Pete
- Bill Farmer - Goofy
- Dana Hill - Max
- Andrea Martin - Mrs. Willoughby
- Rob Paulsen - P.J., Hercule
- Frank Welker - Dogs, Goldfish
- April Winchell - Peg, Actress
- Max's feet appear caucasian once again like in many other episodes, but they appear to be more stretched with the toes pointed.
- When Pistol was playing with her mashed potatoes she made a sculptor of Goofy with them.
- In this episode, Pistol claims to be "almost 5", placing this episode after "Hot Air" (in which she was stated to be 4 and a half) but before "Fool's Gold" (in which she claimed to be 6 years old).
- Plus, her being almost 5 suggests that she hasn't started Kindergarten yet, since Age 5 is typically the age when children start Kindergarten in the United States. As a result, this would also likely place this episode before all others that feature Max and P.J. in junior high school, as the episode "For Pete's Sake" (which this one would also precede chronologically) declared Pistol to be in Kindergarten during the same school year as when P.J. (and Max) is in the 6th Grade.