"Goofy's First Love" is the thirty-first episode of Mickey Mouse.
Goofy falls in love with a waitress in a diner. He tries to woo her, but Mickey says that Goofy can't do that while he's all stinky and dirty, so he and Donald try to help a hapless Goofy woo the love of his life.
In their hotel room, Mickey and Donald do everything they can to give Goofy an extreme makeover, but all of their attempts (a paint roller, a big stapler, and a sprayer) comically backfire. Donald thinks that what Goofy needs is cold, hard cash, so they go to visit Scrooge McDuck.
Inside Scrooge's mansion, Donald asks Scrooge for money but Scrooge kicks the three pals out and they land in a fountain.
At the gym, they decide to give Goofy muscles. Goofy walks slowly on a treadmill, but it doesn't seem to be working, so Mickey presses the button a couple more times to increase the speed and Goofy runs so fast that he goes flying.
Back at the diner, Mickey apologizes for what happened. Goofy tells him and Donald that they showed him that he should just be himself and not who others want him to be. He goes over to the waitress and tells her he loves her, but as the waitress is about to kiss him, he says, "Not you." It turns out that he is actually in love with a sandwich, much to Mickey and Donald's confusion.
In the church, the priest pronounces Goofy husband and sandwich, they get married, and then he eats it in one bite.
- Mickey Mouse
- Donald Duck
- Minnie Mouse
- Scrooge McDuck
- Daisy Duck (cameo)
- Clarabelle Cow (cameo)
- Chris Diamantopoulos - Mickey Mouse
- Bill Farmer - Goofy, Waitress
- Tony Anselmo - Donald Duck
- Russi Taylor - Minnie Mouse
- Alan Young - Scrooge McDuck
- This was the first short to be aired in 2015.
- This is Scrooge's first appearance in the series.
- Daisy has a non-speaking role in the end of this episode as a bridesmaid for the sandwich "bride."
- The song playing at the wedding is based on the song played at real life weddings.
- This episode marks the first time that Minnie was ever naked.