"Goofy's First Love" is the thirty-first episode of Mickey Mouse.
Goofy falls in love with a waitress in a diner. He tries to woo her, but Mickey says that Goofy can't do that while he's all stinky and dirty, so he and Donald try to help a hapless Goofy woo the love of his life.
In their hotel room, Mickey and Donald do everything they can to give Goofy an extreme makeover, but all of their attempts (a paint roller, a big stapler, and a sprayer) comically backfire. Donald thinks that what Goofy needs is cold, hard cash, so they go to visit Scrooge McDuck.
Inside Scrooge's mansion, Donald asks Scrooge for money but Scrooge kicks the three pals out and they land in a fountain.
At the gym, they decide to give Goofy muscles. Goofy walks slowly on a treadmill, but it doesn't seem to be working, so Mickey presses the button a couple more times to increase the speed and Goofy runs so fast that he goes flying.
In the act, Goofy flies towards a tower with a tip that bends to launch him back to Scrooge McDuck's mansion, and then flies off to Mickey's hotel and where Minnie unsuccessfully searches for Mickey asking him if he was playing with her makeup for after Goofy hits her leaving her without clothes, later she returns flying to the same gym where he fatally wounds Mickey and Donald doing the same as the above, in the end the trio were horribly injured..
Back at the diner, Mickey apologizes for what happened. Goofy tells him and Donald that they showed him that he should just be himself and not who others want him to be. He goes over to the waitress and tells her he loves her, but as the waitress is about to kiss him, he says, "Not you." It turns out that he is actually in love with a sandwich, much to Mickey and Donald's confusion.
In the church, the priest pronounces Goofy husband and sandwich, they get married, and then he eats it in one bite.
- Chris Diamantopoulos - Mickey Mouse
- Bill Farmer - Goofy, Waitress
- Tony Anselmo - Donald Duck
- Russi Taylor - Minnie Mouse
- Alan Young - Scrooge McDuck
- Daisy Duck
- Clarabelle Cow
- This is the first short to be aired in 2015.
- This is Scrooge's first appearance in the series.
- Daisy has a non-speaking role in the end of this episode as a bridesmaid for the sandwich "bride."
- The song playing at the wedding is based on the song played at real life weddings.
- This episode marks the first time that Minnie was naked.
- When Goofy and his friends return to the restaurant they see that they have bandages and casts from the blows, but when the camera changes to a confused Mickey and Donald the casts and the bandages disappear.
- In the restaurant scene, you can see that it is night, but when they point towards Mickey and Donald somewhat confused, in the windows you can tell that it is day and not night.