"Goofy's Grandma" is the twenty-fourth episode of Mickey Mouse.
The episode begins with Mickey Mouse reading a newspaper in his chair, until "Ding Dong!" rings. Mickey answers it and it's Goofy. Goofy anxiously and nervously tells Mickey that his grandma's on the town, and his place isn't well fit in for her to live and asks Mickey if she can stay in his house for a night. Mickey says:"Gee, Goofy. Ah, heck! Why not?" Goofy tells him that he is a lifesaver and closes the door to get his grandma (from outside). Another "Ding Dong!", and then enter Grandma Goofy.
When Mickey asks to have some lovely tea biscuits, but she says that she's fixing herself with a sandwich and she eats it and burps. Grandma Goofy blushes in embarrassment and says:"Pardon, grandma."
After watching TV, Grandma Goofy watches monster truck, leaving Mickey dumbfounded. While sleeping, Grandma Goofy wakes him up very quickly playing the bugle.
Aggravated, Mickey confronts her in his kitchen, but Grandma Goofy makes him a heart shaped pancakes, but she, like Goofy, clumsier and she splatters all the food on Mickey's face and destroys his cupboard. Grandma Goofy says:"Well, they don't call it, break and fast, for nothing."
Finally furious, Mickey calls Goofy and angrily tells him that his grandma has got to go, Goofy begs him for one night, but Mickey hesitantly refuses, but Goofy thanks him anyway, much to Mickey's annoyance. Suddenly, the phone call is coming from Grandma Goofy. Mickey hangs up, and starts furiously ripping off the wig, but real Goofy is here. Mickey drops down and sobs and says:"What did I do?", multiple times out of guilt.
Suddenly, Grandma Goofy reveals her true identity...Goofy! And "Goofy" is actually Donald. Goofy pays him as Donald leaves. Mickey asks why, which Goofy breaks down and bursts into tears, crying that he couldn't just stay in his house, not one more night, because there's a spider in his house. Mickey and Goofy go to Goofy's house to take care of the spider.
When they got there, Mickey realizes how gigantic spider is, he lets out a loud scream in terror and he and Goofy disguise themselves as Grandma Goofy and Grandma Mickey and are in Donald's house, leaving the latter annoyed, ending the episode.
- Chris Diamantopoulos - Mickey Mouse
- Bill Farmer - Goofy, Grandma Goofy, Donald Duck (mimicking Goofy's voice)
- Aaron Springer
- Due to the plot of this episode, Donald is voiced by Bill Farmer and has no other spoken lines besides calling Mickey's name in Goofy's voice.
- This is the first episode of this TV series to use the big whistle zing out sound effect (originally from various Hanna-Barbera cartoons), even though it was overlapped by siren whistle sound effect used on the Nickelodeon show The Fairly OddParents. This happens when Mickey jumps off Grandma Goofy as he thinks the "real" Goofy is right by them.
- Bill Farmer won a 2015 Annie Award for Outstanding Achievement, Voice Acting in an Animated TV/Broadcast Production for his performance as Goofy and Grandma for this episode.