Goofy plans to build a birdhouse for Baby Red Bird and Mommy Red Bird beside the Clubhouse. However, Goofy finds himself challenged and he needs help coming up with a birdhouse that won’t fall down. Another challenge is trying to keep a sleepy Pete from ruining their work.
- A Handy Fishing Pole (to pick up the post)
- A Broom (to sweep up the cards)
- A Glue Stick (to stick the posts together)
- Building Blocks (Mystery Mouseketool, to make the strongest house)
- Pete saying, "I will huff and I will puff and I will cool myself off/play my tuba" is a reference to the Big Bad Wolf's line, "Then I will huff, I will puff, and I will blow your house away!" in the 1933 short, Three Little Pigs.
- This episode marks the second appearance of Baby Red Bird and his mommy. The first being "Goofy's Bird".