"Graduation" is the sixty-sixth episode of The Suite Life of Zack & Cody.
After Cody becomes class valedictorian because of passing all of his classes, Zack finds out that he has failed English and is unable to graduate so he has to attend summer school. After the boys' father Kurt comes over to visit to take some time off from his tour so he can watch his boys graduate and getting their diplomas, he lies to his parents, making them believe that he passed and that he will graduate as Zack sneaks into graduation and stealing someone's cap and gown and pretending to get a diploma by shooting a spitball at one of the teachers. However, at the party they throw for the boys' graduation, he is overcome with guilt and announces in front of everyone that he has failed English and that he didn't graduate and Zack is forced to give Kurt back his favorite vintage guitar that Kurt gave to him. Meanwhile, Maddie becomes a camp counselor and finds that she needs to spend the summer with a group of juvenile girls including Holly, the little con-artist and hustler from "Have a Nice Trip".
- James Campbell as Harrison, Hope Shapiro as Principal
- Hannah Leigh Dworkin as Amy, Ernie Grunwald as Mr Forgess, Sammi Hanratty as Holly, Marianne Muellerleile as Sister Dominic, Sophie Oda as Barbara Brownstein, Jaelin Palmer as Leah, Cierra Ramirez as Jasmine, Robert Torti as Kurt Martin, Todd Tucker as Puppeteer
- This is Kurt Martin's last appearance on The Suite Life of Zack & Cody as he doesn't appear again until "Mom and Dad on Deck" in The Suite Life on Deck.
- This marks the final appearance of Mr. Forgess and Buckner Middle School.
- This episode was later referenced in The Suite Life on Deck's final episode, "Graduation on Deck" where Carey asks if Zack is really graduating.