- Not to be confused with Grizzly River Run, an attraction that runs through Grizzly Peak.
Grizzly Peak is a themed "land" at Disney California Adventure park at the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California. The area is designed to look like the typical Californian National Park setting found in the 1950s. The land opened with the park in 2001 as part of a subsection of a larger land, Golden State, which also included two other neighboring lands, Pacific Wharf and Condor Flats. The "Golden State" name was retired and the three sections were broken off into their own separate lands in 2012, as part of the park's redesign. The Condor Flats section was subsequently incorporated into the Grizzly Peak area, as Grizzly Peak Airfield, in 2015.
The land's name is synonymous with its central icon, Grizzly Peak, a man-made, 110-foot (34 m) mountain in the shape of a grizzly bear, which represents California's state animal.
- Soarin' Around the World (2001-)
- The Magic of Brother Bear
- Minnie's Flight Girls Charter Airline Show (February 17, 2012-October 20, 2013)
- Churros near Redwood Creek Challenge Trail
- Festival Marketplace - I Heart Artichokes
- Popcorn at Grizzly Peak Airfield
- Smokejumpers Grill
- Taste Pilot's Grill (2001-2015)
- Humphrey's Service and Supplies
- Rushin' River Outfitters
- Condor Flats Fly 'n' Buy
- Glover, Erin. "Eight Lands to Explore at the Expanded Disney California Adventure Park This Summer". Disney Parks Blog. Retrieved on 16 June 2012.
- "Disney California Adventure face-lift continues with rethemed land", Los Angeles Times (March 12, 2015). Retrieved on March 12, 2015.