Grown Up Like Me is the song by the chapter "Grow Up, Jo Jo!"
- Kids need their mamas
- And footie pajamas, But JoJo, be grown-up like me!
- A dress and some tap shoes and bang!
- In a snap, you will look as mature as can be
- Don't greet your guests like a pirate
- Don't shout "Argh!" waving a hook
- Cause when you're an adult, it's required
- To kiss their cheeks and say, "How young you look!"
- You may ask, but Nancy, what if I get antsy
- When making my grown-up debut?
- Well, the trick to my powers
- To sit still for hours
- I pretend I'm a statue
- Now, you've come so far
- But we must say au revoir
- To our lesson in maturity
- Remember what you saw
- Et voilà!
JoJo: Mwah! Mwah!
- Now, JoJo, you're grown up like me (2 times)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.