Guaca is obsessed with Kuzco. He is very loyal to Kuzco and will do what he tells Guaca to. He also tries to impress Kuzco and become closer to him. Guaca is very kind and likes to help others as shown in the episode "Overachievers Club" where he was raising charity to buy a fountain for senior citizens. Guaca also has a crush on Malina but wouldn't ask her out because he is too loyal to Kuzco.
Role in the series
Since Guaca arrived at Kuzco Academy, he admired Kuzco deeply. This admiration turned into an obsession and he would stop at nothing to finally befriend his hero. However, Kuzco was rather stubborn about befriending Guaca, he was a bit freaked out by his obsession, but eventually used his loyalty for his own advantage and thought as Guaca as his assistant and nothing more than that. This didn't upset Guaca since he knew he was lucky to just spend time with his hero, even if he was mainly being used.
As the series continued Kuzco and Guaca grew closer, so close that Kuzco actually began to consider Guaca true friend, however, he still wouldn't allow him to hug him or show any physical contact toward him. Guaca still was thrilled to have Kuzco consider him a friend and remained fiercely loyal toward him.
Besides Emperor Kuzco, he formed a friendship with Malina, though he wasn't as close to her as Kuzco, the two spent time with each other very often and at one point he even developed a small crush on her, although the feeling was not mutual and Guaca would never truly ask her out on a date because of his loyalty toward Kuzco. Kronk is considered another friend of Guaca, although it is mainly because of Kronk being forced to spy on Kuzco for Yzma.
- Guaca's first appearance was in episode 1 but he had no lines. He has made numerous cameo appearances in season 1 until his name was revealed in the episode "Monster Marquerade", and became a major character in season 2.
- Kuzco first thought his name was Iguana.
- Guaca's father wanted him to be an artist.
- Guaca's father is Irish.
- Guaca was called "ugly little girl" by Yzma and Urkon, the village leader.
- Guaca became the emperor.
- Guaca already graduated, he just stays in school to get close to Kuzco.
- "Kuzco rules!" (Said in almost every episode)
- "This song's about Kuzco/And here's the big news-co/if I ever had to choose-co/I'd always choose Kuzco!" (Tryout song from *The Emperor's New Musical)
- "Good one, Sir!" (said whenever Kuzco makes a joke)