- “Hello. I'm Gwendolyn Zapp, the incredibly wealthy, incredibly smart CEO of BigTech!”
- ―Gwendolyn Zapp introducing herself
Gwendolyn Zapp describes herself as the "incredibly wealthy, incredibly smart CEO of Big Tech." While she is most definitely both of those things, she is also maniacally eccentric, a fact that she does not seem to deny or hide. She loves to express her own genius regardless of whether it is ethical or not, adding that she could end the world's problems, but would prefer to create bizarre and somewhat unnecessary products. She apparently cannot differentiate between good or bad as she attempted to make off with the Green Family's prized Kludge by taking it to Mars with her, yet did not seem to express any sort feelings when they got it back from her in the nick of time.
Gwendolyn Zapp has a tall lanky body and tall head to match with violet skin and purple hair in a triangular shape. She wears big round glasses that wedge together in the center and wears a fancy suit consisting of a white dress shirt, red coat, black dress pants and red high heels.
In "Friend Con", she briefly wore a red turtleneck sweater with denim overalls and brown farm boots.
- Gwendolyn slightly resembles Peridot from Steven Universe.
- The character can be seen as a parody of tech CEO's such as Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates and most notably Elon Musk due to his famously eccentric tastes.
- Gwendolyn keeps computerized backups of her mind in case she accidentally erases it.