Boba Fett Returns - The Loop
Do you like this video?
"Happy Hanukkah, Howard Weinerman!" is the nineteenth episode of the second season (and seventy-first episode overall) of Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja and a holiday special. It premiered on December 3, 2014.
To be added.
- The game Quack-Man is a spoof of the game Pac-Man.
- This episode revealed Howard is Jewish.
- The title may be a faint echo of the exclamation, "Merry Christmas, Charlie Brown!" at the end of the classic holiday special, A Charlie Brown Christmas.
- This may be supported by Randy's attempting to teach Howard about the true meaning of Hanukkah, just as Linus teaches Charlie Brown about the true meaning of Christmas in the "Peanuts" special.
- By combining Hydro Hand and Air Fist, the Ninja can create an attack/projectile-stopping palm.
- The Ninja has an ability to make ice by using the Hydro Hand.
- Although Hanukkah-based, this episode is the second Christmas-themed episode after "Silent Punch, Deadly Punch".
- This episode and "Snow-Klahoma!" are being premiered for Disney XD's Holiday Log Jam.
- Both Randy and Howard break the fourth wall.
- Randy learns the Hydro Hand, a technique previously used by Mac Antfee in "Enter the Nomicon".
- It's the first time Randy shloomps into the NinjaNomicon and is not seen the inside of it nor how he learns from it.
- When fighting the Roboapes, Randy says "in the spirit of the holidays, any chance we can skip this fight?" which is a reference to the same line he said to the Christmas bots in "Silent Punch, Deadly Punch".
- Running Gag:
- McFist flash backing to previous Christmases.
- Apparently, Greg is a very lazy person.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|