Harborside Christmas was the name given to Tokyo DisneySea's annual Christmas event from 2002 to 2009. Celebrations consisted of a holiday stage show as well as alterations to other shows. In 2010, Harborside Christmas was replaced with Christmas Wishes.
Main Christmas shows
- Christmas in New York, 2002: A series of short musical skits celebrating Christmas in New York City. In-universe, sponsored by McDuck Department Store.
- Christmas Holiday in New York, 2003 & 2004: Mickey and his friends look forward to Christmas at a hotel in New York City. An ice skating rink was used in addition to the main stage. In the 2004 version, the revolving door used on set was replaced with a normal door due to a highly publicized fatal accident involving a revolving door at the Roppongi Hills Mori Tower hotel.
- Minnie's Nutcracker, 2005: Minnie imagines herself and her friends as characters in The Nutcracker.
- A Little Tale of Christmas, 2007 & 2008: Two original characters, Grandma Ann and little girl Beth, tell the story of Mickey's Christmas Carol.
Other shows & events
- Christmas versions of the shows Encore!, Sail Away, Big Band Beat, Over the Waves, and Meet & Smile.
- Sounds of Christmas (2005) replaced Sail Away in its final year.
- Candlelight Reflections, 2003-2009: A nighttime show on Mediterranean Harbor in which Disney characters on water floats surrounded a giant Christmas tree that was lit.
- Harborside Christmas Greetings, 2002: A mini-parade and show featuring Christmas carols, jump roping, and tap dancing.
- Caroling Christmas, 2002: The Dockside Porters in American Waterfront would sing Christmas carols.
- Voices of Christmas, 2006: Three male vocalists and a chorus sang Christmas carols.
- Jolly Holiday Drive, 2009: Character meet-and-greet on the streets of American Waterfront.