Harrison Ford is an American actor and producer, who is best known for his roles as Han Solo in the original Star Wars trilogy, and as Indiana Jones in the film series of the same name, both collaborating with George Lucas and Lucasfilm and both would go on to be owned by Disney after it acquired Lucasfilm. He reprised his role as Han Solo in Star Wars: The Force Awakens and Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker. He will reprise his role as Indiana Jones in the 2023 upcoming untitled film.
His other Disney contributions include playing President James Marshall in the 1997 Columbia Pictures film, Air Force One, Quinn Harris in the 1998 Touchstone Pictures film, Six Days, Seven Nights, and John Thornton in the 2020 Fox film, The Call of the Wild.
- Harrison Ford was originally considered and the first choice for the role of Eddie Valiant in Who Framed Roger Rabbit. But due to his cost, he was too expensive for the part. He was also considered later for the voice role of Roger Rabbit, before losing the role to Charles Fleischer.
- He was considered to voice Kerchak in Tarzan.
- Footage of him in his famous role as Indiana Jones in Raiders of the Lost Ark can be seen in Chicken Little.
- Harrison Ford admits to liking Indiana Jones more than Han Solo, and to having distanced himself from Star Wars.
- A fan debate about the first Star Wars film whether Han Solo fired his gun before Greedo did. A fan asked Harrison Ford his opinion and he responded "I don't know and I don't care". 
- 15 Things You Might Not Know About Who Framed Roger Rabbit at Mental Floss
- PMC 35: Eddie Deezen at Pod My Culture Podcast
- 'Star Wars': Harrison Ford doesn't care who shot first | EW.com