Hs other Disney contributions include playing President James Marshall in the 1997 Touchstone Pictures film, Air Force One, Quinn Harris in the 1998 Touchstone Pictures film, Six Days, Seven Nights, and John Thornton in the 2020 Fox film, The Call of the Wild.
- Harrison Ford was originally considered and the first choice for the role of Eddie Valiant in Who Framed Roger Rabbit. But due to his cost, he was too expensive for the part. He was also considered later for the voice role of Roger Rabbit, before losing the role to Charles Fleischer.
- He was considered to voice Kerchak in Tarzan.
- Footage of him in his famous role as Indiana Jones in Raiders of the Lost Ark can be seen in Chicken Little.
- Harrison Ford admits to liking Indiana Jones more than Han Solo, and to having distanced himself from Star Wars.
- The scar on Harrison Ford's chin was from a car crash when he used to work at a department store near Laguna Beach, California. On the way to work one morning, he veered off the road and into a telephone pole while fumbling for his seat belt.