Hawaiian Holiday is a Mickey Mouse cartoon short that was released in 1937. It is notably one of only four theatrical shorts in which all five members of the Fabulous Five (the collective group name for Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy and Pluto) appear together, the others being On Ice, The Standard Parade, and Pluto's Christmas Tree (if Minnie, Donald, and Goofy's cameo near the end is counted).
The cartoon stars an ensemble cast of Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Pluto, Donald Duck, and Goofy while vacationing in Hawaii (then an organized incorporated territory of the United States).
Mickey and Minnie play the ukulele and dance for a few brief moments - then it's on to the main body of the short as Goofy surfs, Pluto fights with a crab, and Donald sets himself on fire.
- Mickey Mouse (voiced by Walt Disney)
- Minnie Mouse (voiced by Marcellite Garner)
- Donald Duck (voiced by Clarence Nash)
- Goofy (voiced by Pinto Colvig)
- Pluto (voiced by Pinto Colvig)
- This is the first Mickey Mouse short released by RKO Radio Pictures.
- This is the first Disney short to have a re-release, on October 17, 1947.
- Disneyland, episode #2.22: "On Vacation"
- The Mouse Factory, episode #7: "Water Sports"
- The New Mickey Mouse Club, March 24, 1977
- Walt Disney, episode #28.21: "A Disney Vacation"
- Good Morning, Mickey, episode #14
- Vacationing with Mickey and Friends
- Mickey's Mouse Tracks, episode #10
- Donald's Quack Attack, episode #19
- The Ink and Paint Club, episode #1.10: "Mickey, Donald and Goofy: Friends to the End"
- Have a Laugh!, episode #15
- Treasures from the Disney Vault, July 2, 2015
- On Vacation with Mickey Mouse and Friends
- Walt Disney Cartoon Classics: Starring Mickey & Minnie
- Minnie's Greatest Hits
- Everybody Loves Mickey
- Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck Cartoon Collections: Volume 2
- Walt Disney Cartoon Classics: Starring Mickey & Minnie / Starring Chip 'n' Dale
- Walt Disney Treasures: Mickey Mouse in Living Color
- Walt Disney's Classic Cartoon Favorites - Volume 1: Starring Mickey
- Have a Laugh!: Volume 4
- Everybody Loves Mickey
Have a Laugh! changes
The following scenes were deleted from the short release due to time constraints:
- The characters all performing "On the Beach at Waikiki"
- Goofy's first attempt at surfing, which leaves him literally on the rocks.
- Donald's hula dance resulting in his backside getting burnt by the fire, and when it's put out, he gets a starfish on his backside from the pool he put the fire out in.
- All of Pluto's scenes.