Hayley Catherine Rose Vivien Mills is an English actress.
In 1971, she married Roy Boutling, and she had one son with him, Crispian Mills. She divorced from Roy Boutling in 1977. She also had another son, Jason Lawson, but from a different father - Leigh Lawson.
- 1960 - Pollyanna - Pollyanna
- 1961 - The Parent Trap - Susan Evers/Sharon McKendrick
- 1962 - In Search of the Castaways - Mary Grant
- 1963 - Summer Magic - Nancy Carey
- 1964 - The Moon-Spinners - Nicky Ferris
- 1965 - That Darn Cat! - Patti Randall
- 1981 - Disney Animation: The Illusion of Life - Herself
- 1986 - The Parent Trap II - Sharon Ferris/Susan Carey
- 1988 - Good Morning, Miss Bliss - Miss Carrie Bliss
- 1989 - The Parent Trap III - Susan Evers/Sharon Grand
- 1989 - The Parent Trap IV: Hawaiian Honeymoon - Susan Wyatt/Sharon Grand
- 2008 - The Age of Believing: The Disney Live-Action Classics - Herself
- Mills began her career thanks to Walt Disney's wife, Lillian, when she saw her in the movie, Tiger Bay.
- She was given her own collection of films, The Hayley Mills Collection, in which all of her Disney titles were re-released with new covers.
- She was once considered for the role of Miss Eglantine Price in Bedknobs and Broomsticks along with Julie Andrews, Judy Garland, Leslie Caron, Maureen O'Hara, Shirley MacLaine, Lynn Redgrave and Judy Carne.
- According to the Disney's Wonderful World episode "Disney Animation: The Illusion of Life", Mills was originally going to provide Eilonwy's voice in The Black Cauldron, but that role ended up being taken by Susan Sheridan.