Nani is having trouble organizing a charity dinner, so Pleakley offers to help entertain the audience by providing stand-up comedy. However, when an experiment designed to mock people appears, he starts to make personal insults toward everyone and leads Lilo down the wrong path. Now, Stitch must stop Heckler before his heckling ruins the event.
- When Heckler starts insulting Hämsterviel, the first two scenes of his lip movement have no dialogue.
- Moral: Insult comedy isn't all that funny when the joke's on you, and words can hurt.
- Heckler's level of insulting is very similar to how Mertle constantly offends Lilo.
- Jumba was secretly annoyed by Heckler, hinting that he does not always appreciate some of his experiments, though it is shown in other episodes as well.
- Heckler makes fun of Lilo's nose, which is ironic, considering that many of the humans have big noses.
- Despite Pleakley's failure at being a stand-up comedian, he still manages to entertain the audience by throwing in some impromptu humor.