After the 35th anniversary ended, all references of the anniversary were removed, with a slightly different ending and replacing the “35 Happiest Celebration!” poster with a “Have a wonderful day!” poster. They now added Minnie and Pluto voices when Mickey is on the S.S. Columbia. They also added Donald having an expression in shock with his extra “angry” line.
The show went down for refurb on August 12, 2019. The show reopened on November 7, 2019 just in time for the brand new Christmas version of the show. With this refurb, the show was updated with a new remixed soundtrack for the Chip and Dale segment, and a whole new soundtrack for the broadway segment.
This show is presented in the New York area of American Waterfront and features Mickey Mouse and his Friends at New York, eager to discover the bright lights, discovering different ways to enjoy New York, and finding excitement of the big city.
- (Introduction) Mickey and his pals arrive in New York, excited to explore. (New York!)
- Mickey sees the bustling city of New York, and all of the gang decides what to do in New York first. (That’s why I love New York!)
- Goofy finds some street performers showing off what they can do. (Our New York!/New York is where you’ll find me!)
- Donald and Daisy arrive at Scrooge McDuck’s fountain of coins, and try to take pictures as Chip and Dale try photobombing them.
- (Old version) Mickey and Minnie stumble upon Broadway, the glamorous part of New York with drama, action, and music. (Anything goes!)
- (Alternate Christmas version) Mickey and Minnie stumble upon Broadway, the glamorous part of New York, and sing along to Christmas carols. (Christmas in New York!)
- (Current) Mickey and Minnie stumble upon Broadway, the glamorous part of New York, and sing along to classic Disney songs. (Broadway Magic!)
- Mickey and his pals meet up once again with their new friends and celebrate how much they love New York! (New York!)