Hecate, trying to overtake the Underworld again, steals the eyesight of Nestor, hearing of Meleager, and toughness of police chief Mentor. Hercules and Phil enlist the aid of Chipacles, who has vowed to get back Mentor, informing them Hecate is behind it. They are unable to stop her stealing Odysseus' cunning, but decide to lure her in by showing of Hercules' strength at a conference, as the monster she is creating requires strength. Hecate falls for it, and his strength is stolen, with Phil and Chipacles following her to the Underworld. They release the others, and use their collective weaknesses to slow the monster- until Hades finds out what's going on. Hercules lies to an unconvinced Hades about Hecate's involvement, but simply gives her a statuette of himself in mock appreciation, which she gives to the heroes for bowling after returning their gifts.
- Tate Donovan as Hercules
- Robert Costanzo as Philoctetes
- Peri Gilpin as Hecate
- Mike Conners as Chipacles
- Jim Belushi as Nestor
- Nicholas Turturro as Meleager
- Edward Asner as Mentor
- Steven Weber as Odysseus
- James Woods as Hades
- Merv Griffin as Merv Griffin
- Jon Cryer as Canis and Lupus
- Pericles makes a cameo appearance in this episode.
- Chipacles recalls his previous encounter with Hercules and Phil from the events of "Hercules and the Assassin".