When Daedalus seems distracted, Hercules, Icarus and Cassandra soon learn that he is in love with a woman named Thespis. Icarus and Hercules go to tell his mother who is happy that Daedalus is dating; Icarus then reveals that he is jealous of Thespis and Daedalus' relationship. At their house, Daedalus tells Icarus that they are getting married. After seeing Pandora with her box, he distracts her to steal it, and at takes the box, unleashing all the miserable things contained within at Thespis. Aphrodite (who is conducting the wedding) informs Hercules that the miserable things must be contained, and he gets them all back in the box except Jealousy, who Icarus feeds off of until he is consumed. All but Cassandra enter Jealousy's belly to rescue him, for as Aphrodite reveals, once he reaches the stomach, he's gone forever. Cassandra distracts Jealousy outside and the two begin to connect; meanwhile, Thespis risks her life to save Icarus when he falls. No longer jealous, the gang leave Jealousy, who is forced back into Pandora's box. Aphrodite then carries out the wedding, with Icarus accepting Thespis as his step-mother.
- Tate Donovan as Hercules
- French Stewart as Icarus
- Sandra Bernhard as Cassandra
- David Hyde Pierce as Daedalus
- Kathy Najimy as Miss Thespis
- Jean Smart as Momalus
- Lisa Kudrow as Aphrodite
- Jenna von Oÿ as Pandora
- Jon Favreau as Jealousy
- Hercules mentions his mortal adoptive parents, Amphitryon and Alcmene in this episode.
- This episode features the first and only appearance of Icarus' mother, Momalus.
- This is the second time someone mentions Hercules getting an reward. The first being Orion who, suggested that Hercules may one day have a constellation of his own. Momalus suggested he might be on a Pottery.