"Hercules and the Yearbook" is the forty-seventh episode of Hercules.
Hercules and Megara are married and now live in a big castle-like house in the suburb of Thebes. When Meg finds Herc's old yearbook, he tries to hide it from her and gets Hermes to take it to Phil's island, so Meg goes to Phil's island to find out what's the big secret. Phil tells Meg about how Herc sank his island in "Hercules and the Bacchanal", Icarus and Cassandra (who are now a famous inventor and an oracle). Then Hercules finds Meg and tells her how he lost the sun to Hades in "Hercules and the Apollo Mission", his ex-girlfriend Galatea whom he made out of clay in "Hercules and the Dream Date", and how he accidentally trashed the school while at his graduation. Hercules tells Meg that he didn't want her to see it because he thinks she'll think of him as a geeky loser instead of what he is now: a hero. But during a musical number, Meg explains that she loves him the same as she did in the movie. However, that doesn't stop Hercules from retrieving Meg's high school yearbook, discovering that she was a cheerleader with a funky hairdo and a member of a glee club.
- Tate Donovan as Hercules
- Susan Egan as Megara
- Robert Costanzo as Philoctetes
- Paul Shaffer as Hermes
- French Stewart as Icarus
- Sandra Bernhard as Cassandra
- Frank Welker as Pegasus
- Eric Idle as Mr. Parentheses
- This is a clipshow episode that takes place after the events of the film.
- This episode's framing sequences would provide the basis for the Hercules: Zero to Hero direct-to-video project, replacing the random clips with full episodes.
- This episode marks the second and last appearence of Megara in the television series since her first appearance in "Hercules and the Aetolian Amphora".
- This is the second episode to feature Hercules in his muscular appearance since "Hercules and the Tapestry of Fate".
- During the Icarus and Cassandra montage scene, we get a quick clip from the episode "Hercules and the Gorgon" where Cassandra stepped on Icarus' foot to shut him up. However in this clip, she stepped on his right foot with her left foot but in the original, it was her right foot and his left foot.