The Ninja accidentally summons a giant monster when he uses an ancient ninja lesson during a rap battle.
Randy is practicing the Earth Attack, although Randy gets wrong on his first try. Eventually, he gets it right and the NinjaNomicon tells him that words can be more powerful than a sword. Randy comments he can't stab an opponent with words. Meanwhile, Howard is getting excited about trying to join Rhymez's crew after he won Bash in rapping. Howard refuses to give Randy the Nomicon unless they join the crew, much to Randy's chagrin. The Nomicon flies and crashes in Rhymez's food, causing it to get on his hoodie. Randy humiliates him accidentally by apologizing in rhyme. He forces Randy to a rap battle if he wanted to reclaim his book. Howard, during this time, keeps trying to join Rhymez, but instead is placed in Randy's crew. Howard starts blaming Randy for humiliating Rhymez and Randy states that it was his fault for taking the Nomicon. Then, Howard states everything after that is his fault. Howard asks Randy for opinion of his costume while trying to think of something that rhymes. Randy suddenly overwhelms Rhymez with the ancient spell plus calling him a worm. Because of that, a gigantic worm was summoned, causing whoever argues or fights against Randy to be caught and brought underground.
words can be more powerful than the sword.
- The title is a reference to the film Apocalypse Now.
- Word War I is a reference to World War I.
- Tiny Timmy's name is based off the name Tiny Tim from A Christmas Carol.
- This is the second episode that features 30 Seconds to Math (band).
- It is revealed that Howard is allergic to dust.
- This is one of the few episodes where neither McFist, Viceroy, or The Sorcerer make an appearance.
- Earth Attack is the inspiration of Earth Bending like the Earth Bender Toph Beifong from Avatar: The Last Air Bender.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|