The Hong Kong Disneyland Resort is a resort built and owned by Hong Kong International Theme Parks Limited. As a joint venture of the Government of Hong Kong and The Walt Disney Company in Hong Kong, the resort was built on reclaimed land beside Penny's Bay at the northeastern tip of Lantau Island approximately two kilometres from Discovery Bay. Officially opening on September 12, 2005, the resort contains Hong Kong Disneyland, the Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney's Hollywood Hotel and Disney Explorers Lodge.
- Hong Kong Disneyland, based on and modeled after the original Disneyland park in California, features 7 themed areas.
- Inspiration Lake Recreation Centre, an artificial lake for recreational purpose and also serves the source of irrigation for the resort.
- Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, a 400-room Victorian-era themed hotel inspired by Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa and the Parisian Disneyland Hotel.
- Disney's Hollywood Hotel, a 600-room art deco style hotel themed to 1930s Hollywood, features lawns covering 21 acres resembling the Hollywood glamour.
- Disney Explorers Lodge, a 750-room exploration themed hotel with four themed areas: Polynesian, Asian, South American rainforest and African plains. It is the biggest hotel in the resort and opened on April 30, 2017.
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia page Hong Kong Disneyland Resort. The list of authors can be seen in the . Text from Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.|