Stitch and Pleakley are hired to do a magic show at Mertle's "half-birthday" party. After their act turns out to be horrible, Lilo secretly activates an experiment that turns things invisible to help make the show a success. When it is, Mertle's aunt, a Hollywood producer, hires them to do their trick on national television. However, when Houdini runs away and leaves Stitch invisible, Lilo tries to find them both before she looks like a fraud. Meanwhile, Reuben finds 119's experiment pod at the grocery store, mistaking it for 611's pod, but Gantu takes all the credit for it while trying to find Houdini. In the end, Houdini arrives just in time to make the disappearing lighthouse magic trick work. He is then revealed to be the true magician and gets a magic show with Mertle's aunt.
- Fudgy is Experiment 054. However, in his debut, his pod is labeled 119, most likely due to Jumba's untidy database.
- Hämsterviel stated that Gantu was looking at Fudgy's pod upside-down (which Reuben did beforehand). However, if looked closely, the 1's on the pod did not look upside-down. It is either that Hämsterviel is a hamster-like creature, as hamsters do not have good eyesight, or Jumba labeled the 1's upside-down by mistake.
- Moral: Don't take credit for someone else’s work.
- This episode shows that Gantu apparently has bad karma, as he took all the credit for an experiment pod that Reuben actually found.
- This is one of three episodes where Stitch's fur becomes a different color, the other two being "Swapper" and "Ploot".