"Located in the dead center of Main Street, it's Disney's House of Mouse!"
Mickey introduction (recycled from Mickey's House of Villains)
"Oooo, it's a Houseketeer Halloween! So grab your garlic and get set for America's most haunted. He's Count Mickey Mouse."
Special ghosts at the House of Mouse are treated to: "Bald Mountain"
- Rod Roddy as Microphone Mike
- Wayne Allwine as Mickey Mouse
- Jim Cummings as Pete/Ed the Hyena
- Russi Taylor as Minnie Mouse
- Bill Farmer as Goofy/Pluto
- Tony Anselmo as Donald Duck
- Tony Jay as the Magic Mirror
- Mr. T as Himself
- Tress MacNeille as Daisy
- James Woods as Hades
- Corey Burton as Narrator/Chernabog
- Bobcat Goldthwait as Pain
- Matt Frewer as Panic
- Kevin Schon as Timon
- Ernie Sabella as Pumbaa
- The animation for the opening sequence of this episode was recycled from Mickey's House of Villains.
- Pluto doesn't appear in this episode.
- This is the only episode to include references to Pixar films, despite no Pixar characters actually appearing (for obvious reasons at the time); Donald dresses as Woody, Buzz Lightyear, an LGM and Flik.
- Mr. T voices and appears as himself during a blooper sequence starring Hades.
- The main aspect of the episode is the song "Grim Grinning Ghosts" which originated in the Haunted Mansion ride.
- Mickey is wearing the same vampire costume from Donald's Halloween Scare.
- This is the second and final time where Pete is wearing his underwear and socks, the first being in "House of Scrooge".
- This is Pete's final appearance in the House of Mouse.
- This is the last House of Mouse episode where Mike advertises for the show's sponsor.