Ludwig Von Drake replaces the staff with robotic versions of themselves to make the club more efficient, but everyone soon starts to miss the real versions.
- Wayne Allwine - Mickey Mouse, Robot Mickey
- Tony Anselmo - Donald Duck, Huey, Dewey, Louie
- Corey Burton - Ludwig Von Drake, Captain Hook, White Rabbit, Maurice, Zeus, Robot Donald
- Bill Farmer - Goofy, Horace Horsecollar, Robot Goofy, Robot Pluto
- Jennifer Hale - Cinderella, Princess Aurora
- Maurice LaMarche - Mortimer Mouse
- Tress MacNeille - Daisy Duck, Robot Daisy
- Mark Moseley - Mushu
- Tony Pope - Geppetto
- Rod Roddy - Mike
- Will Ryan - Willie the Giant
- Russi Taylor - Minnie Mouse, Robot Minnie
- April Winchell - Additional Voices
- Pluto does not appear in the "House" segments of this episode, but a robot version of him does.
- This is the last House of Mouse episode where Mickey ends with "See ya real soon!"
- Minnie tells her robot counterpart that "Aladdin and his 40 Thieves" are among the bands whose appearances were cancelled. However, as shown in Aladdin and the King of Thieves, Aladdin's father Cassim, not Aladdin himself, was the leader of the 40 Thieves.