Scrooge McDuck thinks that they are spending too much money at the House of Mouse, so he buys it and makes everything cheap. Mickey and the gang do not like this, so they try to get Scrooge to give them back the club.
Financial services for the House of Mouse provided by: "Prince John Savings & Loan"
"Ha! That's all for today! We'll save the best for next time!"
- Wayne Allwine - Mickey Mouse
- Tony Anselmo - Donald Duck
- Jeff Bennett -
- Corey Burton - Ludwig Von Drake, Grumpy, Timothy Mouse, Mad Hatter, Zeus
- Steven Curtis Chapman - Thomas O'Malley
- Jim Cummings - Pete
- Bill Farmer - Goofy, Horace Horsecollar
- Jennifer Hale - Cinderella
- Tony Jay - Magic Mirror
- Maurice LaMarche - March Hare
- Tress MacNeille - Daisy Duck
- Diane Michelle -
- Mark Moseley - Mushu
- John Rhys-Davies -
- Rod Roddy - Mike
- Will Ryan - Willie the Giant
- Ernie Sabella - Pumbaa
- Kevin Schon - Timon
- Russi Taylor - Minnie Mouse
- Frank Welker -
- Alan Young - Scrooge McDuck
- In reality, a landlord wouldn't have any control over many of the things that Scrooge alters. Aside from how much whoever pays him for using the building, Scrooge would only have a say in whether or not some items or pets were prohibited.
- This is the first time where Pete is wearing his underwear and socks, the second is in "House Ghosts".
- Donald had no speaking lines in this episode (apart from "A Midsummer Night's Dream").