How to Dance is one of the many "How to" Goofy cartoons.
A history of the dance, from primitive man down to modern times shows that man maybe hasn't progressed as far as he thinks he has.
- Features the music of Firehouse Five Plus Two, who play an untitled original blues tune and another original composition called "Southern Comfort". In the latter, they are seen caricatured playing the tune.
- The hula dancer seen from the back is reused from Hello Aloha.
- Mr. Geef attends the Atencio School of Dance, named for X Atencio.
- Walt Disney Presents, episode #7.13: "A Salute to Father"
- The Mouse Factory, episode #2.26: "Dancing"
- The New Mickey Mouse Club, episode C-005, January 21, 1977
- Good Morning, Mickey, episode #2
- Donald Duck Presents, episode #1
- The Magical World of Disney, episode #33.14: "Mickey's Happy Valentine Special"
- Mickey's Mouse Tracks, episode #41
- Donald's Quack Attack, episode #45
- The Ink and Paint Club, episode #1.35: "More Sports Goofy"
- Walt Disney Cartoon Classics: Limited Gold Editions: The World According to Goofy
- Walt Disney Treasures: The Complete Goofy
- Walt Disney's Classic Cartoon Favorites: Starring Goofy
- Walt Disney's Classic Cartoon Favorites: Extreme Music Fun
How To Dance at SuperCartoons.net
How To Dance at B99.TV