How to Have an Accident in the Home is a Donald Duck short that was released on July 8, 1956.
J. J. Fate follows Donald through his day, showing how accidents can lurk in everyday occurrences.
- This is Donald Duck's first appearance in an educational cartoon short. Donald would continue appearing in educational shorts until 1967.
- This is the final Donald Duck cartoon (as well as the final Disney animated short from the "classic" era) produced in CinemaScope widescreen process; beginning with How to Have an Accident at Work, subsequent Donald Duck shorts would return to the standard fully-screened Academy ratio and format, perhaps due to cost reasons. This was also the only Donald Duck educational short produced in CinemaScope.
- Donald's Quack Attack, episode #62.
- The New Mickey Mouse Club, episode D-103 (October 25, 1978)
- Walt Disney Treasures: The Chronological Donald Volume 4
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.