How to Have an Accident in the Home is a Donald Duck short that was released on July 8, 1956. It was produced by Walt Disney Productions and distributed by Buena Vista Film Distribution.
J. J. Fate follows Donald through his day, showing how accidents can lurk in everyday occurrences.
- This is Donald Duck's first appearance in an educational cartoon short. Donald would continue appearing in educational shorts until 1967.
- This is the final Donald Duck cartoon (as well as the final Disney animated short from the "classic" era) produced in CinemaScope widescreen process; beginning with How to Have an Accident at Work, subsequent Donald Duck shorts would return to the standard fully-screened Academy ratio and format, perhaps due to cost reasons. This was also the only Donald Duck educational short produced in CinemaScope.
- Donald's Quack Attack, episode #62.
- The New Mickey Mouse Club, episode D-103 (October 25, 1978)
- Walt Disney Treasures: The Chronological Donald Volume 4
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.