Goofy falls asleep everywhere - at work, in the car - everywhere except when his head hits the pillow at night.
After a short history of man's eternal quests for sleep (from the stone ages to modern times) as well as a demonstration of what puts man to sleep and how man sleeps (like the frog, dog, identical to Bruno from Cinderella, the ostrich, the mole, the bear and the owl), we see Goofy's attempts to sleep despite insomnia. He tries opening a window, using an electric blanket, drinking hot milk and counting sheep (including a stampede), but nothing works at all. He consults a scientist who studies Goofy's sleeping habits and finally finds a cure for Goofy's insomnia.
- Donald's Quack Attack, episode #17
- Mickey's Mouse Tracks, episode #42
- Goofy's Greatest Hits
- Walt Disney Cartoon Classics: Limited Gold Editions: From Pluto with Love
- Walt Disney Treasures: The Complete Goofy
- This was the last formal entry in the Goofy series. Goofy would make three more theatrical appearances in the 1960s.
How To Sleep at SuperCartoons.net
How To Sleep at B99.TV