"Hungarian Hiccups" is the 3rd episode of Little Einsteins.
Rocket participates in the sky race with his nemesis, Big Jet. Rocket feels nervous about Big Jet but the team knows he can win. But there is one problem: Rocket starts hiccuping, so the team must scare off his hiccups before the Great Sky Race begins.
- Tiger in a Tropical Storm by Henri Rousseau
- Hungarian Dance No. 5 by Johannes Brahms
- This is Big Jet's First Appearance.
- Rocket gets hiccups.
- When Annie gets hiccups, Leo likes to scare her to get them away.
- This is the first episode to use Rousseau art.
- This is the international Bonus episode from the DVD Handy manny Fixing it right.
- This is the first episode to use Brahms music, another variation of Hungarian Dance No. 5 was used in The Legend of the Golden Pyramid
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The article or pieces of the original article was at Hungarian Hiccups. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with Disney Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|