It is Valentine's Day, and Lilo uses an experiment that causes people to fall in artificial love in order to make Keoni fall in love with her. However, when Lilo accidentally lets Hunkahunka loose, the experiment causes more trouble by making everyone fall in love, and Lilo soon feels bad about forcing Keoni to like her. Now, Stitch must catch Hunkahunka before Gantu does.
- Moral: True love is when someone loves you for who you are.
- It is revealed that Stitch occasionally hacks into Jumba's computer without his permission to surf the intergalactic web, resulting in the computer contracting a deadly virus.
- According to Lilo, who found out from Jumba, Hunkahunka is naturally drawn to large crowds of people.
- Keoni is the only character to have a real crush on someone (albeit unaware that Pleakley is male) while not under Hunkahunka's effects.
- However, in "Nosy", Keoni revealed that his crush only lasted for that one week, despite the fact that "Nosy" aired before this episode did, thus making it out of chronological order.