"I Love to Conduct" is the 2nd episode of Little Einsteins.
The team is watching the sunrise and seeing things become happy. They see a bald eagle picking up sticks until the eagle takes Leo's baton as a stick and the team must get Leo's baton back.
- The Peaceable Kingdom by Edward Hicks
- Peer Gynt Suite No. 1 by Edvard Grieg
- This is the only episode to include Edward Hicks' art.
- "Morning Mood" was used again in "The Good Knight and the Bad Knight".
- Though being credited as the second episode, this episode aired before "Ring Around the Planet".