"I Want My Nikki Back, Nikki Back, Nikki Back" is the thirty-fourth episode of Dog With a Blog. It aired on March 7, 2014.
When Tyler decides to try and get Nikki back as his girlfriend, Avery is hesitant to help him for fear of being caught between her friend and brother, but ultimately intervenes.
- G. Hannelius as Avery Jennings
- Blake Michael as Tyler James
- Francesca Capaldi as Chloe James
- Stephen Full as the voice of Stan
- Regan Burns as Bennett James
- Beth Littleford as Ellen Jennings
- Mick as Stan
- In this episode Tyler and Nikki Ortiz.
- Before the intro starts, Stan makes a reference to the intro while he is blogging.
- Ellen learns to cook as of this episode.
- This episode has the longest title so far.
- Nikki Ortiz is not seen in anymore episodes after this.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Dog With a Blog Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of Dog With a Blog Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|