This is a summary of notable incidents that have taken place at various Disney-owned theme parks, amusement parks, or water parks. This list is not intended to be a comprehensive list of every such event, but only those that have a significant impact on the parks or park operations, or are otherwise significantly newsworthy.
The term incidents refers to major accidents, injuries, deaths, or significant crimes that occur at a Disney park. While these incidents were required to be reported to regulatory authorities for investigation, attraction-related incidents usually fall into one of the following categories:
- Caused by negligence on the part of the guest. This can be refusal to follow specific ride safety instructions, or deliberate intent to break park rules.
- The result of a guest's known or unknown health issues.
- Negligence on the part of the park, either by ride operator or maintenance.
- Act of God or a generic accident (e.g. slipping and falling), that is not a direct result of an action on anybody's part.
According to a 1985 Time magazine article, fewer than 100 lawsuits are filed against Disney each year for various incidents.
The following lists of Incidents that occurred at various Walt Disney Parks and Resorts are organized by resort area:
- Main article: Incidents at Disneyland Resort
- Main article: Incidents at Walt Disney World
- Main article: Incidents at Disneyland Paris
- Main article: Incidents at Tokyo Disney Resort
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The article or pieces of the original article was at Incidents at Disney Parks. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with Disney Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|