Susan has a slender body, blonde hair, fair skin, and blue eyes. She wears the uniform that Reed created using unstable molecules. The uniform is blue in color and has the black and white "4" symbol on the chest and collar. She also wears black gloves, boots, and a belt.
Powers and Abilities
- Invisibility: Invisible Woman is able to cloak herself and others by will.
- Psionic Force Fields: Invisible Woman can project a psionic force fields around herself and others by will.
Not much about Susan's past has been shown thus far, except that she got trapped in the Baxter Building when it was sent to space by the dastardly Dr. Doom. At some unknown point, Sue was replaced by a Skrull imposter. She was constantly sedated by her Skrull captors to stop her from using her powers. When Captain America assembled the other prisoners to get their freedom and return to Earth, refused to leave the weakened Sue despite Viper telling she would be a load.
She somehow saved her teammates and the whole Baxter Building from her doppelganger. Some time later, she was part of the Avengers' expanded team against Galactus.
Sue Storm was captured along the other Fantastic Four members by The Collector. Later on she along with the rest of the Fantastic Four teamed up with the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. to stop the Tribbitites invasion.
Background in other media
This marks the 7th animated appearance of the character, having previously appeared in Fantastic Four (1967), Fantastic Four (1978), Fantastic Four (1994), Spider-Man (1994), The Super Hero Squad Show, and Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Heroes.
- The Invisible Woman was created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby.
- The Invisible Woman was the first female superhero created by Marvel during the Silver Age of Comics.
- John Krasinski wanted his wife Emily Blunt to portray the character in the MCU
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H.
Marvel Super Hero Adventures
Marvel: Avengers Alliance