- 1942 - Son of Fury: The Story of Benjamin Blake (20th Century Fox)
- 1964 - Surf Party (20th Century Fox)
- 1998 - Great Expectations (20th Century Fox)
- 2009 - Taken (20th Century Fox)
- 1998 - 101 Dalmatians: The Series premieres in syndication with the episode "Every Little Crooked Nanny/Cone Head".
- 1999 - The Disney's Doug episode "Quailman Vs. the Quizzler" premieres on ABC.
- 2000 - PB&J Otter premieres on Playhouse Disney with the episode "This Little Light of Mine/Look Ma, No Hands".
- 2004 - Kim Possible premieres on Disney Channel with the episode "Go Team Go".
VHS, DVD, & Blu-Ray releases
- 1996 - Timon and Pumbaa's Wild Adventures (1-3)
- 2001 - Dinosaur
- 2018 - Saludos Amigos/The Three Caballeros: 75th Anniversary Edition
- 1883 - Eddie Collins (actor, comedian, and singer)
- 1927 - Kazuo Kumakura (actor, voice actor, and theatre director)
- 1932 - Gino Conforti (actor, voice actor, and singer)
- 1937 - Vanessa Redgrave (actress)
- 1951 - Phil Collins (musician and actor)
- 1968 - Donovan Cook (director, producer, and storyboard artist)
- 1973 - Paige Moss (actress and voice actress)
- 1974 - Christian Bale (actor)
- 1990 - Jake Thomas (actor and photographer)
- 1995 - Danielle Campbell (actress)
- 1948 - Orville Wright (printer/publisher, bicycle retailer/manufacturer, airplane inventor/manufacturer, pilot trainer, and historical figure)
- 1952 - Steve Bartek (guitarist, film composer, conductor, musician, and orchestrator)
- 1988 - Homer Brightman (screenwriter and story artist)
- 1991 - John McIntire (actor and voice actor)
- 2011 - John Barry (composer and conductor)
- 2013 - Patricia Andrews (singer)
|≪||January 29||Timeline||January 31||≫|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.