Jeremy Birnbaum is a bratty spoiled rich kid who appears in the Disney XD animated series Star vs. the Forces of Evil. He is a karate student at Marco Diaz's dojo, and regularly picks on him, despite being younger.
Jeremy comes from a rich family, and uses his immense wealth to buy fancy karate equipment and private lessons. Unlike Marco, Jeremy is a Tang Soo Do black belt. He is also not above cheating to get ahead in karate, as he brought a set of golden brass knuckles to a karate tournament in order to beat Marco. Unfortunately, he was found out by the Dojo Sensei, and was disqualified for cheating along with Marco.
Despite the support of his parents, Jeremy appears to harbor childish resentment toward his mother.
Role in the series
- Jeremy has a black belt in karate, outranking Marco's green belt, though it is likely he bought his way up the ranks due to his family's wealth.
- In the show's opening sequence, Jeremy's hair is a darker shade of brown, and his headband is red instead of white.
- Marco Diaz seems to be his arch-nemesis.
- He is one of the few people that knows Marco has a crush on Jackie.
- In "All Belts are Off", Jeremy's final appearance.