This page contains mature content. Continue on at your own risk.
The series stars Krysten Ritter as Jessica Jones, a former superhero who opens her own detective agency. It is the second in a series of shows that lead up to a Defenders crossover miniseries, and is produced by Marvel Television and ABC Studios, with Melissa Rosenberg serving as showrunner. The series premiered on November 20, 2015.
The series was cancelled in 2019. The third season, which aired that year, will be the final season of the show. With the rest of the MCU Netflix shows being cancelled, Season 3 of Jessica Jones will serve as the ending for the "Netflix" portion of the MCU.
"Ever since her short-lived stint as a Super Hero ended in tragedy, Jessica Jones has been rebuilding her personal life and career as a hot-tempered, sardonic, badass private detective in Hell's Kitchen, New York City. Plagued by self-loathing, and a wicked case of PTSD, Jessica battles demons from within and without, using her extraordinary abilities as an unlikely champion for those in need... especially if they're willing to cut her a check."
- Krysten Ritter as Jessica Jones
- David Tennant as Zebediah Killgrave
- Mike Colter as Luke Cage
- Rachael Taylor as Trish Walker
- Carrie-Anne Moss as Jeri Hogarth
- Eka Darville as Malcolm
- Erin Moriarty as Hope
- Wil Traval as Will Simpson
- Rosario Dawson as Claire Temple
- Main article: Jessica Jones episode list
|Season premiere||Season finale|
|1||13||November 20, 2015||November 20, 2015|
|2||13||March 8, 2018||March 8, 2018|
|3||13||June 14, 2019||June 14, 2019|
- ↑ Krysten Ritter to Star in Marvel's A.K.A. Jessica Jones - Marvel
- ↑ David Tennant Joins Marvel's A.K.A. Jessica Jones for Netflix - Marvel
- ↑ Mike Colter to Star as Luke Cage in Marvel's A.K.A. Jessica Jones - Marvel
- ↑ Rachael Taylor the Latest to Join Marvel's A.K.A. Jessica Jones - Marvel
- ↑ Carrie-Anne Moss Joins Marvel-Netflix’s ‘Jessica Jones’ (Exclusive) - TheWrap
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 Three More Join Marvel's A.K.A. Jessica Jones for Netflix - Marvel