James Jonah "Jim" Cummings is an American voice actor and singer who has appeared in nearly four hundred roles. He is known for his ability to mimic Sterling Holloway's high timid voice, as well as for giving a certain gruff-sounding voice to several other characters.
Cummings has voiced many characters in several Disney productions, most notably Darkwing Duck, Negaduck, Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Pete, Ray, Bonkers D. Bobcat, Kaa, Ed, and various other characters listed below.
Born James Jonah Cummings in Youngstown, Ohio, he moved to New Orleans when he was young. There, he worked on Mardi Gras floats and as a door-to-door salesman. He then moved to California, where he worked odd jobs before he got into voice acting.
Cummings was also the narrator for the opening of Phineas and Ferb: Star Wars
- He is not related to fellow voice actor Brian Cummings.
- Cummings and Brad Garrett both reprise their roles as Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, and Eeyore in the live-action Christopher Robin. This makes them the first voice actors to reprise their voice-over roles in a live-action film.
- His favorite Disney roles are Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Darkwing Duck, Ray, and Hondo Ohnaka.
- He was a fan of Davy Crockett growing up and still has his coonskin cap .
- ↑ Voice Actor Jim Cummings On His Favourite Roles & What It's Like Being A Part Of The Disney Family