Jiminy Cricket quits his job as Pinocchio's conscience after Pain and Panic separate Pinocchio from Jiminy. When Mickey says he'll do anything to help, the Blue Fairy makes Jiminy his conscience, much to his annoyance. Jiminy soon starts making Mickey dress like and even act like Pinocchio, to the point that Mickey's nose grows when he tells lies. Mickey quickly realizes that Pinocchio and Jiminy have to get back together and has to figure out how to do it, mostly he was able to get back with Pinocchio by telling everybody life lessons. Aladdin, Cruella and Hercules all want Jiminy, but Pinocchio steps in and reunites with Jiminy.
|Episode introduction||"Direct from downtown Main Street, it's Disney's House of Mouse!"|
|Mickey introduction||"And now, Meeska, Mooska: Mickey Mouse!"|
|Sponsor||"Temporary employment services for the House of Mouse provided by: Pain & Panic"|
|Closing line||"That's it, everybody! See ya real soon!"|
- Microphone Mike's lines before Mickey was introduced was "Meeska, Mooska, Mickey Mouse!", which later became the magic words to open up the clubhouse in Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
- In beginning of the episode an instrumental of Cruella De Vil plays while Mickey is commenting on her driving.
- When You Wish Upon a Star play as a ecurring theme through out the episode.
- The Blue Fairy clearly made a blunder with making Jiminy a conscience for Mickey. (Jiminy acted the exact opposite, making Mickey do ridiculous things and make a fool of himself.)
- Mickey's line "Well, at least I've got no strings" refers to the song of the same name.