John Rhys-Davies is a Welsh actor, voice actor, and producer, who is best known for his distinctive deep raspy voice. He is well known for his roles as Sallah in the Indiana Jones franchise, which would go on to be owned by Disney after it acquired Lucasfilm, and Gimli in The Lord of the Rings trilogy. He also voiced Woolie the Mammoth in the Warner Bros. animated film, Cats Don't Dance.
- Sallah in Indiana Jones Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Eye
- Cassim in Aladdin and the King of Thieves
- The Narrator in Boo to You, Winnie the Pooh!
- Ranjan's father in The Jungle Book 2
- Macbeth, Arthur Morwood-Smythe, Findlaech, and Demona's Clan Member #1 in Gargoyles
- Oberon in Mickey Mouse Works
- Larry in Fillmore!
- Viscount Mabrey in The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement
- Narrator in Once Upon a Time: Storybrooke Has Frozen Over
- Pabbie in Once Upon a Time
- King Sokwe in The Lion Guard