Jordan has a slender figure, and unlike her father, she has a fair skin color rather than blue. She has light blue eyes and long, dark purple hair with violet highlights tied in a high ponytail. Under her right eyebrow, she has two dot markings and faint blue eye shadow.
Jordan's wardrobe includes harem pants, similar to her father's, a top decorated in jewelry and wears a golden jacket on top. Around her waist she wears a violet waistband and wears black suede high heel ankle boots with golden heels. Her jewelry includes four golden bracelets worn on her left wrist, a golden necklace that resembles Princess Jasmine's, and wears a golden head chain that is centered with a sapphire.
Powers and Abilities
Like her father, Jordan can grant wishes to anyone who rubs her lamp. The wishes made can be granted without her knowing, control or consent. Aside from this ability, she can also magically change someone else's outfits when they are in her lamp, signifying that she can manipulate anything inside it to her heart's content.
- She is the first new character to appear on Descendants: Wicked World.
- Jordan has a similar hairstyle to Eden, a female genie from the Aladdin TV Series and Genie's love interest. This possibly implies that Eden could be Jordan's mother.
- Unlike her father, she does not have blue skin.
- In the music video "Genie in a Bottle", Jordan is portrayed by Iman Karram. During the music video, she hides in the shadows.
- She appears in the sequel novel, Return to the Isle of the Lost: A Descendants Novel.