June is the deuteragonist of Little Einsteins. She is 6 years old, the oldest member (along with Leo). She is the talented dancer of the group.
Sometimes she can be easily frightened, but she can still be brave. Ballet dancing is her favorite thing to do. She knows a lot of big words and teaches the rest of the team how to dance.
Little Einsteins is the only franchise she has ever appeared in. She appeared in every episode.
She made an appearance in Disney World, like a puppet in Disney Junior Live on Stage! in Disney's Hollywood Studios Theme Park, and Animation Courtyard. She also meets and greets people, just like the other Little Einsteins, except Rocket.
- She is named after famous choreographer June Taylor.
- Her name was given after the sixth month in the Gregorian calendar.
- She might have an Asian background, specifically Japanese due to her pale skin, dark hair, and the shape of her eyes.
- June (alongside Leo) is the oldest of the team.
- June and Leo are both 6 years old.
- It's been said that June may have a crush on Leo, but not much evidence has been presented to support this. Not even the friendly hug that she gave him in "Ring Around the Planet."
- In "Ring Around the Planet", it is shown that June is ticklish on her fingers and nose.
- She is the only Little Einsteins character who wears any kind of jewelry.
- She wears the exact same purple tutu dress every day, except for the Halloween episode where it changes to black as part of her costume, and in "The Glass Slipper Ball" when she wore a fancy ribbon dress for the ball.
- She has a class where she teaches blue-footed booby birds to do ballet.
- In the episode "Show and Tell", she actually wears socks with her ballet shoes.
- In the episode "Christmas Wish", June wished for a new pair of ballet boots.
- She loves space as much as dancing.
- Her room is yellow with a cuckoo clock and lots of toys.
- Her favorite dance move is a leap.
- In "I Love to Conduct", she leaped across the water on the backs of whales.
- She can hear the music in the background, just like the other Little Einsteins.
- In "Rocket's Firebird Rescue", June was given Dancing Power and may have it permanently.
- In "A Galactic Goodnight", she performs her Sleepy Spin dance every night before she goes to bed.