Sometimes she can be easily frightened, but she can still be brave. Dancing is her favorite thing to do. She knows a lot of big words and teaches the rest of the team how to dance.
Little Einsteins is the only franchise she has ever appeared in. She appeared in every episode.
She made an appearance in Disney World, like a puppet in Disney Junior Live on Stage! in Disney's Hollywood Studios Theme Park, and Animation Courtyard. She also meets and greets people, just like the other Little Einsteins, except Rocket.
- Her name was given after the sixth month in the Gregorian calendar.
- She might have an Asian background, specifically Chinese due to her pale skin, dark hair, and the shape of her eyes.
- June (alongside Leo) is the oldest of the team.
- June and Leo are both 6 years old.
- In "Ring Around the Planet", it is shown that June is ticklish on her fingers and nose.
- She is the only Little Einsteins character who wears any kind of jewelry.
- She wears the exact same purple tutu dress every day, except for the Halloween episode where it changes to black as part of her costume, and in "The Glass Slipper Ball" when she wore a fancy ribbon dress for the ball.
- She has a class where she teaches blue-footed booby birds to do ballet.
- In the episode "Show and Tell", she actually wears socks with her ballet shoes.
- In the episode "Christmas Wish", June wished for a new pair of ballet boots.
- It is hinted that June might have a crush on Leo.
- After Leo got Saturn's ring get back home, June walked to Leo and thanked him with a big hug.
- Another hint that June has a crush on Leo is that whenever they talk to each other if you look closely at June, you can see that she looks, blinks, smiles, and talks to him flirtatiously. Leo seemed to smile and his tone softens when he talks to June.
- June and Leo sit next to each other in Rocket.
- Also, whatever Leo says or plans, June agrees to it, even if they are bad plans. And She even tells all of her smart ideas to him, mainly.
- June x Leo is shipped widely and is the only ship in Little Einsteins to surface the internet.
- June and Leo looked good as a pair and both have amazing chemistry. Given that they are the two oldest members of the group, age difference is not a problem.
- June gets sad when Leo is sad and will go to great lengths to make him happy. She offers her help every time Leo is in distress. Leo appreciated her concern greatly and at times show how much he cares for her.
- Both have mutual respect towards each other and show a bond that may one day blossom into romance.
- In the episode "The glass slipper ball", Leo commented that June should try on the glass slipper because she is the most talented dancer he ever knew. Annie and Quincy immediately agree and June blushed at the comment (Specifically Leo's)
- June and Leo are mostly seen standing/sitting next to each other. In almost all the activities the group does, June and Leo are always together; talking(flirting), or simply looking at each other.
- Their names are similar to the protagonists of the famous play, Romeo and Juliet. Romeo is similar to Leo while Juliet is similar to June.
- Their ship name is "Juleo" but fans often address them as "June x Leo"
- According to their names' meanings; June is a Gemini (Let's say she was named after her birth month) and Leo is a, well, a Leo (His full name is Leonardo but let's say his zodiac is also Leo). According to the zodiac compatibility chart; the most compatible signs with Gemini are generally considered to be Aries, Leo, Libra, and Aquarius; and the most compatible signs with Leo are generally considered to be Aries, Gemini, Libra, and Sagittarius.
- It is highly suspicious that they are indeed a couple, and you know you love it that way.
- Even though she loves to dance, she is mainly interested in ballet because that is the only dance she does most of the time.
- She loves space as much as dancing.
- Her room is yellow with a cuckoo clock and lots of toys.
- Her favorite dance move is a leap.
- In "I Love to Conduct", she leaped across the water on the backs of whales.
- She can hear the music in the background, just like the other Little Einsteins.
- In "Rocket's Firebird Rescue", June was given Dancing Power and may have it permanently.
- In "A Galactic Goodnight", she performs her Sleepy Spin dance every night before she goes to bed.