June is a 6-year-old sweet and friendly girl. Sometimes she can be a little scared, but she can still be brave. Dancing is her favorite thing to do. She knows a lot of big words and teaches the rest of the team how to dance.
Her friends are Leo, Quincy, Annie, and Rocket. She also has other friends, but they are not human (for example, one of her friends is a duckling.)
Little Einsteins is the only franchise she has ever appeared in. She appeared in every episode.
She made an appearance in Disney World, as a puppet in Disney Junior Live on Stage!, in Disney's Hollywood Studios Theme Park, and Animation Courtyard. She also meets and greets people, just like the other Little Einsteins, except Rocket.
- Her name was given after the sixth month in the Gregorian calendar.
- She is named after choreographer June Taylor.
- In "Ring Around the Planet", it is shown that June is ticklish on her fingers.
- She is the only Little Einsteins character who wears any kind of jewelry.
- She wears the exact same purple tutu dress everyday, except for the Halloween episode, where it changes to black.
- She has a class where she teaches blue-footed booby birds to do ballet.
- In the episode "Show and Tell", she actually wears socks with her ballet shoes.
- It is hinted that June might have a crush on Leo.
- After Leo got Saturn's ring get back home, June walked to Leo and thanked him with a big hug.
- Another hint that June has a crush on Leo is that whenever they talk to each other, if you look at her closely, you can see that she looks and blinks at him flirtfully.
- Even though she loves to dance, she is mainly interested in ballet because that is the only dance she does most of the time.
- She loves space as much as dancing.
- Her room is yellow with a cuckoo clock and lots of toys.
- In "The Glass Slipper Ball", she wore a fancy ribbon dress for the ball.
- Her favorite dance move is a leap.
- In "I Love to Conduct", she leaped across the water on the backs of whales.
- She can hear the music in the background, just like the other Little Einsteins.
- In "Rocket's Firebird Rescue", June was given Music Power and may have it permanently.
- In "A Galactic Goodnight", she performs her Sleepy Spin dance every night before she goes to bed.