- 1941 - The Nifty Nineties
- 1947 - Clown of the Jungle
- 1953 - Father's Week-End
Theme park happenings
- 1976 - Disney's River Country opens at Walt Disney World.
- 1995 - The ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter opens in Magic Kingdom.
- The coronation of Queen Victoria occurred on this date in 1837; the events of The Great Mouse Detective occur on the same date in 1897, the Diamond Jubilee of the event.
- 1995 - Plans to launch Disney's Animal Kingdom are announced (The park is known at the time as Disney's Wild Animal Kingdom).
VHS & DVD releases
- 1995 - Squanto: A Warrior's Tale
- 2000 - Fun and Fancy Free and A Goofy Movie are released as part of the Walt Disney Gold Classic Collection
- 1998 - The Bill Nye the Science Guy episode "Motion" premieres in syndication.
- 2003 - The That's So Raven episode "A Dog by Any Other Name" premieres on Disney Channel.
- 2005 - The W.I.T.C.H. episode "The Seal of Phobos" premieres.
- 2008 - The Disney Channel Original Movie Camp Rock premieres on Disney Channel.
- 2010 - The second season of Jonas L.A. premieres on Disney Channel.
- 2014 - After two weeks being premiered early on the WATCH Disney Junior app and online, Disney Junior's first ever original special Lucky Duck has officially premiered on Disney Junior the Channel at 7:00 p.m., after the airing of Lilo & Stitch, and the Dog with a Blog episode "Will Sing for Food Truck" premieres on Disney Channel.
- 2015 - Star Wars Rebels begins its second season with the one hour movie, Star Wars Rebels: The Siege of Lothal.
- 2018 - The Big City Greens episodes "Swimming Fool" and "Tilly's Goat" premiere on Disney Channel.
- 2019 - The Amphibia episodes "The Domino Effect" and "Taking Charge" airs on Disney Channel.
- 2021 - Bless the Harts aired its series finale on Fox.
DVD & Blu-ray releases
- 1928 - Martin Landau (actor, voice actor, and producer)
- 1940 - John Mahoney (actor, voice actor, and comedian)
- 1944 - Cheryl Holdridge (actress and Mouseketeer)
- 1951 - Tress MacNeille (voice actress and singer)
- 1952 - John Goodman (actor, voice actor, and comedian)
- 1979 - Julie Fowlis (singer and broadcaster)
- 1983 - Grace Potter (singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, and actress)
- 1999 - Kayla Maisonet (actress and dancer)
- 2011 - Julian Hilliard (actor)