- 1995 - Plans to launch Disney's Animal Kingdom are announced (The park is known at the time as Disney's Wild Animal Kingdom).
- 1941 - The Nifty Nineties
- 1947 - Clown of the Jungle
- 1953 - Father's Weekend
Theme park happenings
- 1976 - Disney's River Country opens at Walt Disney World.
- 1995 - The ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter opens in Magic Kingdom.
- 1998 - The Bill Nye the Science Guy episode "Motion" premieres in syndication.
- 2003 - The That's So Raven episode "A Dog by Any Other Name" premieres on Disney Channel.
- 2005 - The W.I.T.C.H. episode "The Seal of Phobos" premieres.
- 2008 - The Disney Channel Original Movie Camp Rock premieres on Disney Channel.
- 2010 - The second season of Jonas L.A. premieres on the Disney Channel.
- 2014 - After two weeks being premiered early on the WATCH Disney Junior app and online, Disney Junior's first ever original special Lucky Duck has officially premiered on Disney Junior the Channel at 7:00 p.m., after the airing of Lilo & Stitch, and the Dog With a Blog episode "Will Sing for Food Truck" premieres on Disney Channel.
- 2015 - Star Wars Rebels begins its second season with the one hour movie, Star Wars Rebels: The Siege of Lothal.
VHS & DVD releases
- 1995 - Squanto: A Warrior's Tale
- 2000 - Fun and Fancy Free and A Goofy Movie are released as part of the Walt Disney Gold Classic Collection
DVD & Blu-ray releases
- 1928 - Martin Landau (actor)
- 1929 - Bonnie Bartlett (actress)
- 1940 - John Mahoney (actor and comedian)
- 1944 - Cheryl Holdridge (original Mickey Mouse Club Mouseketeer)
- 1949 - Lionel Richie (singer)
- 1951 - Tress MacNeille (voice actress and former DJ)
- 1952 - John Goodman (actor and comedian)
- 1969 - Peter Paige (producer, screenwriter, and director)
- 1973 - Noah Z. Jones (animator, illustrator, and writer)
- 1979 - Julie Fowlis (singer and broadcaster)
- 1983 - Grace Potter (singer-songwriter and musician)
- 1999 - Kayla Maisonet (actress)
|<<||June 19||Timeline||June 21||>>|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.