Theme park happenings
- 1960 – Puffin Bakery,” opened since July 1955, closed on Main Street.
- 2011 - Star Tours: The Adventures Continue opened at Disneyland, while The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Undersea Adventure and Goofy's Sky School opened at Disney California Adventure.
- Donn Tatum retired as chairman and chief executive officer of Walt Disney Productions, becoming chairman of the executive committee.
- Card Walker was elected chairman of Walt Disney Productions.
- Walt Disney Productions announced the creation of new divisions: Walt Disney Motion Picture and Television Production Division, Walt Disney Outdoor Recreation Division (with Dick Nunis being named president), and Walt Disney Marketing Division.
- 1989 – The Disney Channels Premiere TV movie Looking for Miracles premieres on Disney Channel.
- 1994 - Renaissance Man
VHS & DVD releases
- 1940 - Hank Jones (actor and genealogist)
- 1946 - Penelope Wilton (actress)
- 1958 - Suzie Plakson (actress, singer, writer, poet, artist, and coach)
- 1971 - Benedict Wong (actor)
- 1987 - Lalaine (actress, singer-songwriter, and spokesperson)
- 1993 - Sean Berdy (actor)
|≪||June 2||Timeline||June 4||≫|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.