When the Dearlys' supply of kibble is repeatedly stolen, Rolly gets the blame. Spot reprises her role as Pullet Marlow to track down the real thief.
- The episode title is likely based on the song: "C is for Cookie", sung by Cookie Monster on Sesame Street.
- This episode marks the second appearance of Spot as Pullet Marlow.
- The human who fills up the Chow Tower with kibble is later seen to be on Cruella's board in "Dog Food Day Afternoon".
- Spot and Dumpling refer to the events of "The Maltese Chicken" in this episode.
- Disney Junior broadcasts of this episode cut out Cruella threatening to deep-fry Spot right before the commercial break.