A combatant experiment named Kixx causes trouble by bullying people around the island, and a chemical reaction from a bad snack combination results in Stitch losing his ability to fight. Lilo must re-train him so that he can defeat Kixx before Gantu does.
- Moral: It's important to teach others about things you're good at, and practice makes perfect.
- Side Moral: Never eat a left shoe and some macadamia nuts.
- Reuben is revealed to know a little Italian, as panini chiefly means "sandwiches" in Italian.
- Jumba referred to Kixx as "X-601" (ex six-oh-one) after being informed by Lilo.
- When Keoni comments on Stitch eating his tennis shoe, Lilo states that he only steals the left ones, hinting that she somehow learned about Stitch's original programming before the events of the series.
- It is revealed that if Stitch eats two things that form a chemical compound, specifically macadamia nuts (more specifically the palmitoleic acid from the macadamia oil) and a left shoe (more specifically the rubber from the sole, even though he spit out the shoe afterwards), all of his physical training will be erased.
- While Stitch was disoriented, Lilo gave him a grande cup of coffee that had no effect on him whatsoever, unlike in the original movie and "Yapper".
- The climactic battle between Kixx and Stitch is presented in a western-style theme.
- It may be possible that Gantu will try to capture Stitch as well, as he told Lilo to he will take both him and Kixx.
- Gantu revealed that he wanted to learn kickboxing after watching a workout video commercial hosted by Kixx himself.
- Kixx made a brief cameo in "Houdini", hosting his recent kickboxing commercial.