"Knock on Wood" is the 24th episode of Little Einsteins.
The team sees the other animals living and playing with their friends. They find an ivory-billed woodpecker pecking on the wood on the tree. He tries to peck the wood to call another ivory bill woodpecker, but it is far away. So the team goes on top of the mountain so that the ivory-billed woodpecker can peck his beak on the wood to make a loud sound so that his friend can go to him.
- Pool in the Woods by George Inness
- Orchestral Suite Number 2 in B Minor by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Ivory-Billed Woodpeckers were thought to be extinct due to habitat loss. However, reported sightings claim that there are surviving populations, mostly in the Southwestern States and Cuba.
- As this episode takes place in Arkansas, it’s possible this was based off a reported sighting.
- This is the first episode in which Rocket transforms into a swamp boat.
- The ominous music that plays when the team has a plan to get to the Ozark Mountains is also featured in "The Legend of the Golden Pyramid".
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia page Knock on Wood. The list of authors can be seen in the . Text from Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.|