Mickey's determination to write an illusive song leads him on a mystical journey through the Hawaiian Islands.
- Chris Diamantopoulos - Mickey Mouse
- Tony Anselmo - Donald Duck
- Bill Farmer - Goofy
- Russi Taylor - Minnie Mouse
- Paul Rudish - Tiki Head
- "Pua Nani Ē"
Place in the World
- This is the third episode of this series to be 7 minutes in length, the first being "Potatoland", and the second being "Wonders of the Deep".
- The words “Ku’u Lei” translate to “My Sweetheart”.
- An instrumental version of "Hawaiian War Chant" is heard during the montage of Mickey, Donald, and Goofy searching.
- In the end credits, the theme music is performed on whistle and ukulele instead of whistle and piano.
- The starfish and crab from Hawaiian Holiday briefly appear.